«KONSTANDINIDIS & Associates» is a leading Law Firm in Greece providing a full range of quality legal services to clients in commerce, finance and industry.
We have a substantial number of International connections, regularly represent GR clients doing business abroad and act as project managers on International transactions.
«KONSTANDINIDIS & Associates» has grown by focusing on its core skills and expertise and by developing new services in response to market demand.
«KONSTANDINIDIS & Associates» understands the significant changes taking place in the real estate industry and is committed to meeting evolving client needs in the area. The KONSTANDINIDIS & Associates» represents both domestic and foreign-owned entities in all aspects of the acquisition, financing, development, construction, and leasing and disposition of a wide variety of commercial and residential properties throughout Greece.
Our clients include all major parties in the real estate industry – owners, lenders, developers, investors and agencies, users, contractors, and architects and property managers. This broad representation gives us valuable insight into the complex and competing interests in real estate transactions. We provide a superior caliber of service that extends beyond technical legal advice to include both the planning and business aspects of real estate transactions. We work together with the firm’s other practice groups, such as tax, corporate, environmental, employee benefits, bankruptcy and restructuring, and government policy and employment, to insure timely and cost-effective advice and results for our clients.
We represent clients in a full range of real estate matters, including:
- Affordable housing projects
- Brownfield site acquisition and development
- Construction, including construction contracts and architects’ agreements and construction and design claim prosecution and defense
- Financings, including mortgage financings, sale leasebacks, tax credits (Low Income Housing, New Markets and Historic Preservation), loans, synthetic leases, leveraged leases and participating mortgages
- Hotel development and management
- Incorporation of “green” or sustainable technology as an integral element of the design and construction of real estate projects
- Loan workouts and foreclosures
- Planning, developing and leasing a broad range of real estate projects, including retail, office, research and development, industrial and mixed-use projects
- Property acquisitions and sales, including commercial, residential and mixed-use developments
- Property management issues, including distressed property and “turnaround” situations
- Public/private projects, including tax increment financing and tax abatements
- Zoning, wetlands and other land use matters
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.